Amanda Frances Review

Are you looking for a review of Amanda Frances's courses? You could have watched her ads on social media marketing, but wonder if she is a scam or not.

I've an interest to help people explore the most effective online courses or programs, so before week, I've a comprehensive research about Amanda Frances. So I will tell you more about her to ensure that you may make an informed decision.

As a disclaimer, I'm not associated with Amanda Frances , It indicates I'm not paid to publish this review for her. So you can trust my words are unbiased.

By the end of this article, I'll also tell you an improved alternative that has enabled me to make a full-time passive income and enjoy freedom.

In this Amanda Frances review, I'm likely to cover the following points.

Who is Amanda Frances?

Amanda Frances is a self-made thought leader on financial empowerment for women and the writer of Rich as F*ck. She has written for Forbes, Business Insider, and Success Magazine. Amanda taught herself how to construct her first website. Ten years later, Amanda Frances Inc is an eight-figure global brand with clients and students in 85 countries.

What Does Amanda Frances Teach?

Amanda describes herself because the "Money Queen."

I think an even more accurate nickname could be "Selling Courses Queen" because she's got a lot of them.

However, all of them have common themes.

Mostly they teach making money by creating a course or by being truly a life coach.. in addition to mixing in manifestation training.

Creating courses is the best method to generate income online if you're an expert in something.

I am aware people that have made hundreds of thousands and even millions selling courses online.

It's not the simplest way to earn an income but again.. if you're an expert in a topic it's a great way to earn money.

There's profit being truly a "life coach" but I personally believe that's a bullshit career and a humiliating way to produce money.

Manifestation is what it is.. it kind of reminds me of astrology. 

I'm sure some people could benefit by taking care of their inner game but how it's taught by Amanda is too much.

By the end of your day you'll generate income by finding a company model that suits your skills. That's it. That's the trick.

My experience with Amanda Frances

Prior to taking this course, I'd a really negative attitude around money – scarcity mindset, lack mentality, the impression that there clearly was insufficient around, and that cash would run out.

If I'd one word to explain what this course did for me personally, it would be Magic. I did not genuinely believe that I will make the amount of money that I did so with the course, but I did.

I have also tried various approaches for clearing limiting beliefs around money, but for some reason, I see bigger results with the methodology that Amanda Frances teaches.

I took this course in February in 2020 and have to date I've manifested close to $50,000 ($100,000 if I were to count the savings I made from my unplanned refinancing) outside of my regular income utilizing the principles of the course.

Everytime I take advantage of these principles, money starts flowing into my life and it comes from unexpected places https://scamrisk.com/amanda-frances/.

Final Thoughts

I'm a little frustrated about how hard I think it is to communicate how I experience Amanda and her work and how it's impacted me. All of it just starts to sound so… ethereal, in a way. 

All I'm I can perform is say I fully believe she's the true deal. 

I've invested over $25k in dealing with her and I'll promptly pat my “past self” in the back for that excellent decision.

Comments